Cm A And no one knows how far it goes. One day Ill know if I go theres just no telling how far Ill go.
56 How Far I Ll Go Lyrics Moana Vaiana Youtube How Far Ill Go Lyrics Youtube Videos Music Songs
How Far Ill Go adalah lagu film cerita animasi Disney tahun 2016 MoanaFilm ini ditulis dan diproduseri Lin-Manuel Miranda.
. About How Far Ill Go Song. Suatu hari aku akan tahu. This song is sung by Aulii Cravalho.
Disatu sisi orang tersebut terikat oleh suatu sistem dan dituntut untuk menjalankan peran yang disesuaikan dengan identitas dari sistem tersebut tapi di sisi lain dia ingin keluar dari sistem tersebut dan menjadi. How Far Ill Go Penyanyi. I know everybody on this island has a role on this island.
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me. The duration of song is 0243. Jika angin melayarkanku ke laut tetap ada di belakangku.
Jawaban dari pertanyaan Lagu How far ill go dinyanyikan dalam film. If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me. Lirik Lagu How Far Ill Go dan Terjemahan - Alessia Cara.
Selama aku bisa mengingat tak pernah benar-benar tahu mengapa. See the line where the sky meets the sea. E B If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me.
Cm Am One day Ill know if I go theres just no telling how far Ill go Post-Chorus E B Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Lagu ini dinyanyikan di dalam film oleh aktris dan penyanyi Amerika Serikat Aulii Cravalho yang memerankan MoanaPenyanyi Kanada Alessia Cara juga merekam lagu ini untuk jalur suara MoanaLagu ini mendapat nominasi Best Original Song. To the place I know where I cannot go.
And no one knows how far it goes. It calls me And no one knows how far it goes If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me One day Ill know if I go theres just no telling how far Ill go. One day Ill know.
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Dan tak ada yang tahu seberapa jauh ia pergi. One day Ill know.
If I go theres just no telling how far Ill go. Alessia Cara Cover oleh. ANDA MENGETAHUI JUDUL DAN NAMA PENYANYI.
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me. How Far Ill Go song from the album Moana Original Motion Picture SoundtrackDeluxe Edition is released on Jan 2017. Ive been staring at the edge of the water.
About How Far Ill Go Song. If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me. How Far Ill Go Ost.
This song is sung by Alessia Cara. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Jika aku pergi ke sana hanya tak tahu seberapa jauh aku akan pergi.
TIPS PENCARIAN LIRIK FAVORIT ANDA. How Far Ill Go Lyrics. See the line where the sky meets the sea.
Ive been staring at the edge of the water Long as I can remember never really knowing why I wish I could be the perfect daughter But I come back to the water no matter how hard I try Every turn I take every trail I track Every path I make every road leads back To the place I know where I can not go where I long to be See the line where. Verse 1 Ive been staring at the edge of the water. E To the place I know where I cannot go Am Though I long to be Chorus E B See the line where the sky meets the sea.
Capo di fret 4 C Ive been staring at Dm the edge of the water Am Long as I can remember F Never really knowing why C I wish Dm I could be the perfect daughter Am But I come back to the water F No matter how hard I try Am Every turn I take Every trail I track G Every path I make Every road leads back C To the place I know Where I cannot go Fm. But I come back to the water no. If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me.
Aku berharap bisa menjadi anak yang sempurna. I know everybody on this island seems so happy on this island Everything is by design I know. Listen to Aulii Cravalho How Far Ill Go MP3 song.
I know everybody on this island seems so happy. It was written by Lin-Manuel Miranda with additional music and co-produced by Mark Mancina on its reprise. Listen to Alessia Cara How Far Ill Go MP3 song.
Aku sudah menatap ke tepian air. How far Ill go. Ketikkan nama penyanyi dan judul lagu berikan tanda kutip di judul lagu misal.
Long as I can remember never really knowing why. Where I long to be. Selaras dengan filmnya lagu ini menceritakan tentang seseorang yang bingung akan identitas yang harus ia pilih.
Every path I make every road leads back. See the line where the sky meets the sea. How Far Ill Go and its reprise are two musical numbers from Disneys 2016 animated musical feature film Moana.
How Far Ill Go song from the album Moana Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is released on Nov 2016. To the place I know where I cannot go. If I go theres just no telling how far Ill go.
The duration of song is 0254. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Everything is by design.
And no one knows how far it goes. Lirik Lagu How Far Ill Go Bahasa Melayu By Ra_Madalyn9 07 Apr 2022 Post a Comment Disney S Moana How Far I Ll Go Ayda Jebat Youtube How Far Ill Go Disney Moana Moana Pin By Zainab Aman On Penyimpanan Saya. The song was performed in the film by American actress and singer Auliʻi Cravalho in her role as MoanaIt was released along with the album on November.
I wish I could be the perfect daughter. Dari hasil voting 946 orang setuju dengan jawaban diatas. If I go theres just no telling how far Ill go.
Bila tidak berhasil coba untuk mengilangkan tanda kutip misal. Long as I can remember never really knowing why. Where I long to be.
Lirik lagu dan terjemahan bahasa indonesia Judul. I know everybody on this island seems so happy on this island. One day Ill know.
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. I wish I could. And no one knows how far it goes.
And no one knows how far it goes. So maybe I can roll with mine.
Moana How Far I Ll Go Download Pdf Piano Sheet Music Alessia Cara Auli I Cravalho Violin Sheet Music Disney Sheet Music Piano Sheet
How Far I Ll Go Alessia Cara Ost Moana Lyrics Video Dan Terjemahan Youtube Lirik Lagu Wajah Tahu
How Far I Ll Go Alessia Cara Guitar Lesson Tutorial How To Play Chords Youtube Guitar Lessons Tutorials Guitar Fingerstyle Guitar

0 Comments